This year’s World Pulses Day celebrates the contribution of pulses to healthy diets with the theme #LovePulses for health diets and planet.
You are invited to our webinar session Counting on beans; catalyzing investment for increased resilience, gender equity and improved nutrition on 10 February 2021 from 1600 – 1730hrs (East Africa Time).
The Pan-Africa Bean Research Alliance (PABRA), the Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), and partners (public and private) will present on how beans are an investment commodity that provide inclusive businesses while delivering nutritious foods for healthy diets.
To register and join the webinar
We will be honored to have you.
- Farmfresh Presentation-10.02.21-CH
- Gcina Dlamini PPT World Pulses Day 2021 REVISED-RC2
- Imara Tech – Presentation 1
- PPT World Pulses Day 2021 PABRA model
- PPT World Pulses Day 2021_Aceli Africa_RM
- PPT World Pulses Day 2021_BRG
- PPT World Pulses Day 2021_Zimbabwe Dumisani
- Annuarite RAB PPT Pulses day final.cm
- EADC FINAL- PPT World Pulses Day 2021 presentation 10-FEB_revised